Qatar Business Visa for 30 + 30 days is applicable to Men visiting the country Qatar for business purpose. The processing of the visa takes 10-15 working days.
Looking for a short trip to Qatar in order to catch up with your Business associates? Contact Gettmyvisa specialists who will arrange your visa to make most of your days in Qatar in a hassle-free and convenient manner. It is as simple as one, two, three, and all you need to do is:
- Choose your Nationality as per Passport
- Choose your travel date, type and number of passengers for whom visas are to be applied.
- Upload Passport: First & Last information pages, Photo and Supporting documents.
- Enter Your personal details
- Review your details and click PAY NOW.
- Choose your mode of payment (credit, debit, net banking). Enter your payment details and you would be directed to a secure checkout.
- On Successful completion your Visa Application will be submitted for processing.
- Our experts will review your applications and qualified applications will be submitted to the emigration for visa processing.
- In 3 – 5 working days approved Visa would be delivered to your email id.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months from the intended return travel date.
- Once visa is approved you have to make your first entry into the visiting country within 58 days.
- The passport should NOT be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should be clear color scanned copies and should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com.
- Recommended for visitors planning for a short stay in Qatar for Meetings & Conferences etc.
- Requirements for obtaining this business visa varies depending on your nationality. GCC citizens do not require a visa to enter the country, and the citizens of few countries can get a visa on arrival at the International Airport.
- GCC residents who are not GCC nationals but having a high professional status such as company Managers, Business persons, Auditors, Accountants, Doctors, Engineers, Pharmacists or Employees working in the public sector and their families, drivers and personnel sponsored by them are eligible for visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry.
- Please check and confirm if your nationality is eligible for visa on arrival before applying.