This Visa allows the applicant to stay in Singapore for 30 Days from the date of entry to Singapore and the processing time of this Visa is around 5-7 working days.
Looking for a trip to Singapore in order to catch up with your friends or dear ones? Contact Gettmyvisa specialists who will arrange your visa to make most of your days in Singapore in a hassle-free and convenient manner. It is as simple as one, two, three, and all you need to do is:
- From the visa form below – Choose your Nationality as per Passport.
- Choose your travel date, visa type and number of passengers for whom visas are to be applied.
- Upload Passport: First & Last information pages, Photo and Supporting documents.
- Enter Your personal details.
- Review your details and click ENQUIRE NOW.
- On Successful completion your Visa Application will be submitted for processing.
- Our experts will review your applications and qualified applications will be submitted to the emigration for visa processing.
- In 5 – 7 working days approved Visa would be delivered to your email id.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months from the intended return travel date.
- Once the visa is approved the passenger will have to make your first entry into the visiting country within 58 days.
- The passport should NOT be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should be clear color scanned copies and should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Original Passport with atleast 3 blank pages.
- Two recent photos white background Matt finish. Size 3.5 Cms x 4.5 Cms, borderless face zoomed.
- Return Air ticket copy, Hotel booking confirmation.
- Proof of occupation – if employed: 3 Months Salary Slip, Company ID card. If Self Employed: Company registration copy.
- Enter personal details as per passport.
- Once we receive your documents, we’ll examine your documents and contact you for further details (if required).
Singapore lies between the Indian Ocean and the South China Sea on the eastern tip of Malay Peninsula. From ultra-modern amusement parks, serene natural beaches, delicious Singaporean cuisine to shopping districts; Singapore promises every traveller a wholesome experience. Singapore’s Changi Airport is one of the most busiest airports in Asia. The airport offers a number of engaging activities for kids as well as grown-ups. From a spectrum of spas, nature trails, swimming pools, amusement parks, hotels there are a horde of activities for fun, entertainment and much more.
From countless reasons to visit Singapore, here are a few reasons that set Singapore apart from any other destination –
- World’s second largest Ferris wheel – Singapore Flyer
- World’s largest marine life park – Marine Life Park
- Largest statue of Merlion – the national personification of Singapore
- Mouthwatering Singaporean cuisine
- World’s first nocturnal zoo – Night Safari
- World’s largest bird park in terms of number of birds – Jurong Bird Park
- Asia’s only river-themed park – River Safari
- World’s most expensive hotel with a rooftop pool – Marina Bay Sands
Apart from these attractions, the other must-visit top attractions in Singapore are Little India, Sentosa Island, Universal Studios, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Orchard Road, Chinatown, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve and much more.
Best time to visit Singapore
It is generally hot and humid in Singapore all year round. However, from November to early March, the weather is pleasant and it gives you a lot of scope for outdoor activities