This Visa allows the applicant to stay in Oman over a period of 30 days from the date of entry to Oman and the processing time of this Visa is around 7-10 working days.
- Choose your Nationality as per Passport
- Choose your travel date, type and number of passengers for whom visa to be applied.
- Upload Passport first and last information pages and Photo.
- Enter Your personal details
- Review your details and click PAY NOW.
- Choose your mode of payment (credit, debit, net banking). Enter your card details and you would be directed to secure checkout.
- Visa Applied.
- In 7 – 10 working days approved Visa would be delivered to your email id.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months from the intended return travel date.
- Once the visa is approved the passenger will have to make your first entry into the visiting country within 58 days.
- The passport should NOT be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should be clear color scanned copies and should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oman, an enchanting country, located off the south-eastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, has emerged as a popular destination among the globe-trotters for its ancient magical beauty. The picturesque landscapes and age-old traditions are sure to mesmerise your senses. You will be spellbound by its captivating palm trees, charming villages, fascinating date plantations, hypnotising valleys and alluring deserts. Oman is a beautiful blend of the ancient and the modern world. Travellers can satiate their appetite for gorgeous jewellery, mouth-watering delicacies by shopping in the tempting markets of Oman. From camel racing, scuba diving, dolphin watching to cruising, Oman is surely a destination that will hold you by surprise.
Here are some places and activities to do in Oman.
- Wadi Al Shab:The valley has jade-green fresh water and is a popular swimming destination.
- Land of Frankincense:This place is popular for its offering of the fragrant resin and the Museum of the Frankincense Land. It is also accredited as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Scuba diving:Not many people know of the diving sites that secretly lay hidden in the marine cliffs, small islands and caves of Oman. You may indulge in diving experiences at Al Khayran, Al Fahil Island, Dimaniyat Islands, Al Makbara Bay (Old Muscat) and Al Jissah Beach.
- Wahiba Sands :This place is popular for its timeless deserts and the Bedouins occupied houses.
- Salalah Tourism Festival :The seasonal monsoons called khareef bring a whiff of cold air and a layer of greenery in the city of Salalah. The festival is celebrated in the monsoons and various cultural events like music, dance and handicraft sales are conducted.
Best time to visit Oman Oman experiences hot weather for most part of the year . The recommended time to visit Oman is between November and mid-March as the climate is pleasant and the daytime temperature is around 25C.