This Visa allows the applicant to visit Dubai multiple times within a period of 30 days from the date of entry. The processing time of this Visa is around 5-7 working days.
Looking for a short trip to Dubai, UAE multiple times in a short span in order to catch up with your friends or dear ones? Contact Gettmyvisa specialists who will arrange your visa to make most of your days in Dubai in a hassle-free and convenient manner. It is as simple as one, two, three, and all you need to do is:
- From the visa form below – Choose your Nationality as per Passport.
- Choose your travel date, visa type and number of passengers for whom visas are to be applied.
- Upload Passport: First & Last information pages, Photo and Supporting documents.
- Enter Your personal details.
- Review your form details and click PAY NOW.
- Choose your mode of payment (credit, debit, net banking). Enter your payment details and you would be directed to a secure checkout.
- On Successful completion your Visa Application will be submitted for processing.
- Our experts will review your applications and qualified applications will be submitted to the emigration for visa processing.
- In 5-7 working days approved Visa would be delivered to your email id.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months from the intended return travel date.
- Once the visa is approved the passenger will have to make your first entry into the visiting country within 58 days.
- The passport should NOT be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should be clear color scanned copies and should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Recommended for visitors planning for a short stay in Dubai, UAE for Trips, Meetings, Conferences or Transit stay etc.
- Requirements for obtaining this tourist visa varies depending on your nationality. GCC citizens do not require a visa to enter the country, and the citizens of few countries can get a visa on arrival at the International Airport.
- GCC residents who are not GCC nationals but having a high professional status such as company Managers, Business persons, Auditors, Accountants, Doctors, Engineers, Pharmacists or Employees working in the public sector and their families, drivers and personnel sponsored by them are eligible for visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry.
- Please check and confirm if your nationality is eligible for visa on arrival before applying.