This Visa allows the applicant to stay in Kuwait over a period of 30 days from the date of entry to Kuwait. Processing time of this Visa is around 7-10 working days.
Looking for a short trip to Kuwait in order to catch up with your friends or dear ones? Contact Gettmyvisa specialists who will arrange your visa to make most of your days in Dubai in a hassle-free and convenient manner. It is as simple as one, two, three, and all you need to do is:
- From the visa form below – Choose your Nationality as per Passport.
- Choose your travel date, visa type and number of passengers for whom visas are to be applied.
- Upload Passport: First & Last information pages, Photo and Supporting documents.
- Enter Your personal details.
- Review your form details and click ENQUIRE NOW.
- On Successful completion your Visa Application will be reviewed.
- Our experts will call you for submission of your original documents for visa processing.
- In 7 – 10 working days approved Visa & Passport would be dispatched to your mailing address.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months from the intended return travel date.
- Once the visa is approved the passenger will have to make your first entry into the visiting country within 58 days.
- The passport should NOT be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should be clear color scanned copies and should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com.
- Recommended for visitors planning for a short stay in Kuwait for Meetings & Conferences etc.
- Requirements for obtaining this business visa varies depending on your nationality. GCC citizens do not require a visa to enter the country, and the citizens of few countries can get a visa on arrival at the International Airport.
- GCC residents who are not GCC nationals but having a high professional status such as company Managers, Business persons, Auditors, Accountants, Doctors, Engineers, Pharmacists or Employees working in the public sector and their families, drivers and personnel sponsored by them are eligible for visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry.
- Please check and confirm if your nationality is eligible for visa on arrival before applying.