This Visa allows the applicant to stay in Malaysia for One Month single entry status from the date of entry to Malaysia. Processing time of this Visa is around 3-4 working days.
Looking for a trip to Malaysia in order to catch up with your friends or dear ones? Contact Gettmyvisa specialists who will arrange your visa to make most of your days in Malaysia in a hassle-free and convenient manner. It is as simple as one, two, three, and all you need to do is:
- From the visa form below – Choose your Nationality as per Passport.
- Choose your travel date, visa type and number of passengers for whom visas are to be applied.
- Upload Passport: First & Last information pages, Photo and Supporting documents.
- Enter Your personal details.
- Review your form details and click PAY NOW.
- Choose your mode of payment (credit, debit, net banking). Enter your payment details and you would be directed to a secure checkout.
- On Successful completion your Visa Application will be submitted for processing.
- Our experts will review your applications and qualified applications will be submitted to the emigration for visa processing.
- In 3 – 4 working days approved Visa would be delivered to your email id.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months from the intended return travel date.
- Once the visa is approved the passenger will have to make your first entry into the visiting country within 58 days.
- The passport should NOT be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should be clear color scanned copies and should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Malaysia is a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic country that lies on the Malay Peninsula in Southeast Asia. It inhabits a large population of Malays, Chinese, Indians and few others of Asian ethnicity. The diversity of Malaysia in terms of population makes ‘Malaysia Truly Asia’. Malaysia is marked by grandeur and elegance consisting of bustling metropolis, colonial architecture, high rising sky lines, lofty mountain ranges, tropical rainforests, clear blue beaches and much more. Malaysia is a must-visit destination for your next vacation. There are attractions for every traveller – backpackers, kids, couples, history buffs, nature enthusiasts or anybody who just wants a chilled out relaxed vacation.
Here is why you should visit Malaysia
- World’s tallest twin towers featuring 88 floors – Petronas Twin Towers
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Archaeological Heritage of the Lenggong Valley, Gunung Mulu National Park, Kinabalu Park, Melaka and GeorgeTown- Historic Cities of the Straits of Malacca
- Largest cave chamber in the world – Sarawak Chamber in Gunung Mulu National Park
- Largest Buddhist temple in Southeast Asia – Kek Lok Si
- One of the oldest rainforests – Taman Negara
- One of the best diving sites in the world – Pulau Sipadan Island
- Wide range of adventure sports – White-water rafting, sky diving, scuba diving, snorkelling, hiking, eco-trips, BASE (Building, Antennae, Span, Earth) jumping, bungee jumping and much more
Other noteworthy places in Malaysia that cannot be given a miss are Batu Caves, National Mosque of Malaysia, A Famosa Fort, Sri Mahamariamman Temple, Jamek Mosque, Langkawi Island, Sunway Lagoon, Pangkor Laut, Semenggoh Wildlife Centre and much more.Malaysia is often referred as the ‘Food paradise of Southeast Asia’. Since Malaysia has predominantly Malays, Chinese and Indians, their cuisine reflects the best of Asian cuisine. Malaysia is also Southeast Asia’s shopping hub, a shopaholic’s dream destination.
Best time to visit Malaysia
Malaysia has a tropical monsoon climate and is modestly hot and humid with slight rainfall throughout the year. Since Malaysia is split in two – Peninsular Malaysia (West Malaysia) and East Malaysia by South China Sea, the climate on both the sides is different. Generally, the west coast is dry from December to March and the east coast is the best from March to October. Depending on the activity and part of Malaysia that you want to visit, you should decide the season and time to visit Malaysia.